Denny Writes LLC
- Write 3 long-form blog articles a week utilizing SEO-based tactics
- Procure content creators for brands on TikTok
- Write creative briefs for content creators brand content
- Create content for Morpheus Media such as blog posts and pitch decks
SubmitHub Journalist (October 2022-Present)
- Review artist submissions on SubmitHub
- Decide which songs to blog about on Glasse Factory
Internship (March 2022 – October 2022)
- Write 3 blog articles a week, highlighting new music from music artists (typically smaller, up-and-coming artists).
- My full body of work can be found here.
- Wrote the blog post Bias In Research Publication
(March and April 2022)
- Wrote and edited blogs
- Design graphics to be used on various platforms
- The 5 Best Places to Find Professional Partners and Teammates
Academic Learning Institute
(March 2020-December 2021)
- Website focused on high school students preparing for college and the application process
- Wrote blog posts about various topics within the realm of education
- Topics include: Discussions around higher education such as college applications, college admissions, college exams (SAT, ACT, AP and IB exams), financial aid, FAFSA, student loans, and reading lists for the summer and winter breaks.
These are projects I created while completing my Masters in Professional Writing Program (MSWP) at New York University’s School of Professional Studies (NYUSPS) (January 2021-Present).
In May of 2022, I completed my thesis paper, A Helping Hand: Resources for Middle School Students Returning to In-Person Learning During The COVID-19 Pandemic.
During my time at NYUSPS, I was a part of the Online Writing Languages and Society (OWLS) leadership team as the Grad Student Council Representative. I also helped start and build up the OWLS blog in Spring 2022.
My personal projects include my blog, Eclectic Erin, where I mainly focus on reading and writing, along with various other topics.
Masters Application Portfolio
These are my portfolio pieces I submitted for my application into the MS in Professional Studies at New York University’s School of Professional Studies.